Monday, January 17, 2011

Not the Way I Planned...

This is not how I wanted to start my new year...I've pretty much been sick for the last couple of weeks and it's getting very aggravating! I suppose I'm going to have to get in to see the doctor soon since this is just not going away!

I did get the cortisone shots in my trigger point (lower left neck and shoulder) and as far as I can tell, it's really helped. I say that only because it's hard to tell for sure when your head's messed up from coughing and sneezing!

The nicest thing to happen though was being Baby Girl's "guinea pig" for her cosmetology class! Her assignment was highlights and she did a beautiful job! There is no doubt that Baby Girl has a natural talent for this and I know she'll do very well in her future career!



I have tried to create something every day though it's been difficult being sick. I did finish a piece, but too late for the Bead Art Originals color mosaic. I'll get it together eventually!

4 comments:

Pelantura (Anabel) said...

<span>Espero que te mejores pronto y que sigas con esta afición que tan bien se te da. Me gusta los colores que has elegido para la pulsera, mejo´rate, besos, Anabel.                             </span>

Anna said...

I'm not sure if my Spanish is correct, but...
Muchas gracias Anabel. Realmente aprecio sus amables comentarios. <3

Pelantura said...

Mi inglés es un poco penoso, pero con el traductor de google nos entenderemos, seguro!!!

Anna said...

iGoogle translator does help! Muchas gracias Anabel!