Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Stuff

Here's what I've been up to lately. The kitchen isn't getting done yet, but I wanted to show the colors. These are the same colors that were in our living room & dining room. (I can't believe I hadn't taken a "before" picture!) So, now we have the new colors...from camel, sand and Merlot to modern gray and grapy (a really smoky purple). The previous carpeting was this really cheap berber that was here when we moved in and now we have this lovely, cushy, fluffy carpet that Sadie certainly loves!

The last photo is another color challenge piece for Bead Art Originals! I can't believe I actually finished one on time. I also just completed a piece for the Etsy Beadweavers Royalty Challenge, but I haven't photographed it yet. I have to get that done tomorrow so I can list it before the deadline.

That's it for now...but I think I may be on a roll, so you may be seeing more soon!









3 comments:

Pelantura said...

Bueno, pues ya nos enseñarás cuando acabes la decoración.
Te he dejado un premio en mi blog.

Pelantura said...

Se me ha olvidado, perdón, bonita manchete, enhorabuena!!!!

Anna said...

Muchas gracias Anabel!