Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Updates

Have you checked out the Bead Art Originals Items of the Week? Please do because there are amazing pieces to be seen and some specials to be found! Check all of them out at the blog: Bead Art Originals.

I am still working on the purple cuff. Ok, I'll admit it, it's taken a back seat to the simple stretchy bracelets I'm making for my step-mother. But the little bracelets have been very therapeutic. I've finished 82 of them! I know I need to just put the simple bracelets aside and finish the cuff, it's almost halfway there!

As weird as it sounds, school events have gotten busy! Tonight was a parents' meeting for the parents of all fall athletes. It's still July, but the football team and the cheerleaders started practices in June and the soccer teams and the golf teams started early in July. So, they really aren't fall sports! Anyway, the paper work for school has started...the triplicate forms, the emergency cards, the code of conduct and photo releases all have to be filled out!

Life keeps moving forward whether I am ready or not, so I am hanging on!

No comments: