Monday, May 04, 2009

Tagged

Kandice at ColorAddiction tagged me with this 8 meme. I'm not going to list anyone, but if you'd like to answer it, feel free to grab it and add it to your blog, just let me know so I can read your answers too!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Oldest daughter coming home from school.
2. Getting more music for my iPod!
3. Warmer weather.
4. My next sale.
5. My next bead purchase.
6. My next new pattern.
7. Harry Potter and New Moon
8. First visit of the season to my in-laws place on Chautauqua Lake.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Created a pair of earrings to match a bracelet.
2. Packaged those earrings and bracelet to ship them out.
3. Finished my latest yellow cuff.
4. Started a pale aqua bangle bracelet.
5. Had Grandma and youngest daughter's boyfriend over for dinner.
6. Had cupcakes for dessert.
7. Listened to Ben Folds, Keane, Coldplay, John Mayer, Nickel Creek, Travis....
8. Realized I needed to purchase shipping boxes.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Spend time with my mom again.
2. Play the piano.
3. Create art glass or polymer clay beads.
4. Make a living creating.
5. Pay off all our bills.
6. Write like I used to when I was young.
7. Fit more hours in the day.
8. See my Dad more often.

8 Things or Shows I Watch:
1. Paranormal State
2. News
3. Criminal Minds
4. Ghost Hunters
5. Iron Chef
6. Drive-ins, Diners and Dives
7. Big Dog twitch in her sleep.
8. The backyard as the trees go from bare to green.
(I haven't been watching a lot of TV lately, so the shows are mostly what my husband has been watching when I glance up.)
8.

No comments: