Saturday, November 08, 2008

Thank You!!

Kat from Candles, Crafts and Whatnot has bestowed a lovely award on me! Thank you so much!I am to then pass it along to 10 of my favorite blogs, which will not be easy!! Here are the rules!

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are 10 of my favorite blogs (there are so many to choose from that I just had to close my eyes and pick 10!!):
1. Triz's Beading Mania
2. Amy Lilley Designs
3. Regal Beads (Kim)
4. Unique You (Jo)
5. Inspired Jewelry by Ann Burke
6. Smadar's Treasure
7. Kerrie Slade
8. Tim2cre8 (ML)
9. It Is Nap Time (Toni)
10. The Beaded Lily (Sarah)

Thanks everyone!

No comments: