Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finding Recipes

Cooking is not my strong suit. I can cook, I just don't like to, but I need to make dinner for my family and I do occasionally like to bake (one of my dietary downfalls)! Maybe you're the same way and like me, you have the cook books and recipe files, but what happens when you don't have the ingredients or you just don't know what to make at all? Well, there is an answer!

Big Oven.com is a literal smorgasbord of recipes and ideas. There are over 160,000 recipes to choose from and maybe you'll finally be able to find out what that elusive ingredient was in Grandma's "famous" chocolate chip cookies...molasses?

But, I have to say the best feature of Big Oven.com is the Leftover Wizard! You just enter the ingredients you have on hand in your fridge and voila, a recipe comes up for a whole new spin on those leftovers! Now this is definitely something I can use!

So, next time you stuck for something to make for dinner, try out Big Oven.com! You might even find yourself purchasing their software program to make up menus and shopping lists to make your life even easier!

No comments: