Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I thought I would try this Thursday Thirteen thing that I keep seeing on other blogs. It sounds interesting and seems to be a great networking idea. So, here goes...


Thirteen Things about Anna


1. I'm a bead artist as you can see from my Etsy widget in the right sidebar. I am a member of the Bead Art Originals Street Team and the Etsy Beadweavers Street Team.

2. I'm a wife and I've been married to my dear husband for 22 years!

3. I'm a mother. I have two teenage daughters. One in high school and one in college.

4. I'm a homebody. I'd rather be at home than just about anywhere else.

5. I've lived in three different states: California, Washington and Ohio.

6. I got my creativity from my mom. She tried to teach me to knit and crochet (didn't work), but she was successful with embroidery! When I found my niche (beading), she was my biggest fan, supporter and salesman!

7. I lost my mom to ovarian cancer in 2003 and my mother-in-law to the same in 2007. I miss my mom everyday!

8. I believe everything happens for a reason...even if I don't understand that reason at the time.

9. I leave the TV on for background noise.

10. I love to read and I can't go to sleep unless I've read at least a few pages!

11. I wish there were more hours in the day.

12. I bead for therapy.

13. Baked goods are going to be my downfall!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: