Monday, October 13, 2008

The Seven Meme

I'm supposed to share seven facts about myself, some random and some weird. Then I tag seven more people. Here goes:

1. I'm not a big fan of cooking (I can cook, just don't like to), but one of my favorite shows is "Top Chef" and I have a subscription to "Cooking Light"!

2. Most perfumes and most scented candles give me a headache. Unfortunately, my youngest daughter loves perfume!

3. When I was answering phones at a corporate law firm, we were allowed read while we worked as long as we answered the phones in a timely manner. Well, I read 267 books in one year while I was there! (A book every 1.4 days!) Big fan of the downtown library at that time!

4. I had a similar habit to MaryLou's silly pants, only mine was silly socks! Mostly it was to entertain the little girls I taught gymnastics to, but it was also my "hidden" silliness!

5. I'm a firm believer in the benefits of naps and I don't mean for your toddler! It is amazing what a 20 minute "power nap" can do for you!

6. I hate shopping! Grocery, clothes, shoes...any kind of shopping! OK, fine, put me online with a bead supplier and my money disappears!!

7. Something else like MaryLou...I used to sing all the time. I was in choir from fourth grade though my senior year and even sang with my mom in the Cleveland Metropolitan Choir. Now, it's in the car and no, ML, no one can see you! LOL!!

The rules for tagging are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Unfortunately, I've had several memes in the last month or so and I don't want anyone getting mad at me, so I'll just say...anyone who would like to do this, link back to me so I can find out your secrets! :P

No comments: