Friday, September 05, 2008

New Bracelets

Here are three new bracelets ("Midnight", "Sunshine to Rain" and "Purple Iris and Rose") that I did over the last week and I am also working on another! It's the most productive I've been in a very long time. It's also the first time I've really done two-drop peyote. Now I know why it's a favorite among many of my fellow beadweavers! It's fun, it's fast and I've been able to create several new patterns that I'm going to work on over the coming weeks!

I told my husband that I would love to have a line of bracelets that I could sell at boutiques, but I need to have time to design them and create them and I just don't have that kind of time right now. Maybe I should play the lottery...then I could quit my job and create, create, create!! :)

No comments: