Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've Been Memed!

Kathy of Brazoscowgirl has tagged me with this interesting meme. I've seen many with favorite things and 7 of this or 5 of that, but this one is a bit different.

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

OK, here goes...

1. When I butter toast I have to make sure it covers the entire piece of bread, right to the edges! I want butter or jam or whatever it is in every bite! I think this is a family quirk because I'm pretty sure my brother does it, too.

2. I'm ambidextrous when it comes to putting on makeup. I use my right hand to apply makeup to my right eye and left hand for my left eye.

3. I have to read before bed or I can't sleep...no matter how late it is!

4. I'm a night owl. I'm more creative in the later hours.

5. I can strike up a conversation with someone in line at the grocery store or library, but social situations make me anxious.

6. I go through food phases. I'll eat a particular food for lunch or snack for days on end and then I won't eat it again for months. Definitely something I picked up from my mom!

Now I have to pass this meme along to other bloggers and I choose:

1. Three Fates Designs

2. Mama Flo's Place

3. Beader Jojo

4. Inspire Emotion

5. Waterrose

6. Juliana's Lair

Sorry if I've tagged someone who can't stand these things, but I thought this one was very interesting!

No comments: