Friday, July 25, 2008

New Etsy Street Team

Just recently I was given the honor of being asked to join a new Etsy Street Team called Bead Art Originals. This is a select group of art bead creators and beadweaving artists and I still can't believe I was asked to be a part of this amazing group!

The BAO Blog has wonderful posts about the different artists involved in this group and it's really fun learning more about the artists I admire! You can also see some of the beautiful pieces created by this group and click on their Etsy shop links.

There is also a website which is still under construction, but does have some photos of BAO art and artists.

I'm really excited to be a part of this group and I'm already feeling inspired by the other members. I know this group will really push me to expand my knowledge and skills and ultimately make me a better artist.

No comments: