Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crocheting Creations & More

Hello everyone.
I am fairly new to Etsy, however I am not new to buying and selling items. I am the owner/operator of a photography business (www.portraitsbyirisa.com) The items seen here on my site are quality items that I enjoyed creating. I pride myself on making the best items for you.

Here at Crocheting Creations & more I sell crocheted stuffies, hats, blankets, slippers, pot holders, purses, cat toys...etc. Ideas are welcome. Items listed are ready to be shipped. More of these items will become available! New items are available on a daily basis, so check back often!

I am a married, stay at home mommie of one beautiful baby boy, Noah. We three live together with our four pets, two cats (Nala and Fiona) and two doggies (Nellie and Stitch). We live in northeastern Ohio. I am the owner/ photographer of Portraits By Irisa. www.portraitsbyirisa.com I enjoy spending time with my two favorite men. We are very family oriented people.
The Shop: Crocheting Creations & More
The Blog: Irisa's Business Journal

No comments: