Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Inspired Jewelry by Ann Burke

Ann is one of my fellow beadweavers and we are members of the fabulous Etsy Beadweavers Group. There is something so amazing about her freeform pieces! I don't know how she does it! And her doily earrings...well, you just have to check them out because they will knock your socks off!

I love to work with beads. Especially seed beads and gemstones. Everything that is in this shop is made by Me one bead at a time. Nearly all of my items are "One Of A Kind" OOAK. I never make another item exactly the same. It's not as interesting the second time.

I live in South Burlington, Vermont in the USA. I love to bead. Seed bead weaving by hand and gemstones are my favorite.

I am a Wife and Mom. I have 2 great kids, a boy age 12 and a daughter age 10. They are both Basketball stars at the moment. We also have 2 cats and a toy poodle. We live in Vermont, it is quite cold and we have a couple of feet of snow at the present time.

No comments: