Friday, January 11, 2008

Diana's Darnings

I'm a 26 year old mother of one amazing 10 month old boy. I've worked hard for the last three years to put my husband through school and am now taking time for myself.

I love to sew and create. My mother taught me to sew at a very young age. I despised it then, but as I grew older I realized the wonderful gift she had given me.

I started out sewing flannel baby blankets inspired by my little boy. The blankets you'll find in my shop are homemade and much larger than the avearge receiving blanket. Made to last for many years of love.

I work hard to create items I would use or give as gifts myself. After all, we are our own worst critic, right?

Check back often to see new additions to my shop.

Diana's Darnings Etsy Shop
Diana's Darnings Website
Homespun Mama Blog

No comments: