Thursday, December 06, 2007

Vanessa Kimball

I'm a graphic designer for a design company called Ekcetera Productions. www.ekcetera.com

My stationary can also be purchased at our new store called Ekcetera in Inver Grove Heights, MN.

5719 Blaine Ave.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

I'm glued to my computer. I wonder if there's such thing as a design addiction. Oh and I'm also addicted to Lipsmackers lip gloss. Strawberry Kiwi to be exact. Don't judge. :)

I also enjoy interior decorating, tennis, music, painting, vintage, IKEa, listening to The Current,coffee table books and art.

You can also check out my blog.
http://vanessakimball.blogspot.com It's pretty random stuff.

If you need any custom work done please contact me. I'd be happy to work with you.

I'm gearing up for this holiday season and starting off with Holiday Stationery. Have a Happy Christmas shopping season.

Check out my Holiday Special! Mix and Match Cards.

Plan ahead this season. To make sure you have orders in time for Christmas, order by December 15. Orders after the 15th are not guaranteed.

To order your gift cards, invitations and/or holiday tags go to:
Vanessa Kimball

To read up more on the artist, see her blog:
Vanessa Kimball Blog

No comments: