Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Signature Sterling

Though closed for the holidays, you can still check out Sue's jewelry. She'll be back January 4th.
Welcome! SignatureSterling specializes in designing sterling silver beaded jewelry - bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. I use primarily sterling silver - not silverplated unless noted - for all silver beads, spacers, charms, findings, toggles, etc. I also use color and texture with genuine Swarovski crystals/pearls, lampwork beads, Czech glass, and semiprecious stones. My line of Buckeye (Ohio State) jewelry also features life-like lampwork buckeye beads.

Committed to high quality in supplies and design, I am a SRAJD (#1111), Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer.

You'll also find me at signature-sterling.blogspot.com

To purchase her work, see her Etsy Shop:
Signature Sterling

What she says about herself in her blog:
Hi! Welcome to my "lil'" spot in blogland ~ Since my first trek into a Toronto bead shop two years ago, I've been an avid beader. I enjoy designing, creating, and just plain playing with a variety of beads - but mainly sterling silver, semiprecious, lampwork, Czech glass, and Swarovski crystals/pearls. And yes, I AM a Buckeye fan - GO BUCKS! When I'm not beading, I love being a soccer mom - can you tell? Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my links to some other terrific, creative "Etsians" - especially the TBO, the Bead Hive, JET, EtsyMom, and etsyBead groups. Need help finding these talented artists? Go to the Etsy home site and search for TBO, BHV, JETT, EtsyMom, and etsyBead in tags,titles. You'll get a great list to choose from! Peace, Sue

To learn more about the artist, see her blog:
Signature Sterling Blog

No comments: