Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dream ON!

I always loved to cut, paste, paint and draw from my earliest memories. Creating art is what I do, it's built-in by my creator, He enables me, and I love it.

My college degree is in art. In addition I have taken workshops and classes from some fine national and regionally-known artists. Some of my most important lessons came from not so well-known, but wonderful artists who now paint in the sky, and local artists who teach the basics, as well as the artists I paint with. I belong to several art groups in Florida and one in Colorado.

I value the presence of a recognizable subject in my paintings. I love it when the center of interest appears in the midst of background objects that aren’t so well-defined. I want watercolor to look like watercolor, and I want my paintings to have a painterly look, not a photographic copy. Therefore I am an impressionist, because I don’t want to over-control the media.

I love to paint using a variety of techniques. Having taken an experimental art class for the last 4-5 years, I am likely to paint anything, and I'm always "playing."

CONDITIONS IN MY STUDIO. . .
All of my items are produced in a smoke-free, allergy-friendly no-pets atmosphere.

ABOUT PRINTS . .
If you see a print you like that isn't the size you would like, please convo me, and I can usually have it for you in a few days just your size!

Also, if there is an original painting in my shop you would like a print of, I will be happy to have one made. I can even have something printed on canvas. Giclee prints also available, but more expensive to have made, but I will be happy to discuss how you would like your print to come to you.

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoy my shop.
Daydreaming welcomed.

To purchase these beautiful works of art as originals or prints, go to:
Dream ON
To learn more about the artist, see her blog:
Dreams About Art

No comments: