Thursday, November 15, 2007

Zoe Stewart UK


Meet Zoe Stewart from the UK:
I live in gorgeous Yorkshire with my husband, who is in the forces and my cat, who is ginger and fat, but good company when he is off working. I work part time in the local camp nursery with the 2-3 year olds, reading stories and playing in the garden. 18-1 is a bit of an unfair number but they are all great so I don't mind. The rest of the time I spend sewing.

I decided over the last few months about what I wanted out of life and how to get there and deciding to start my own online business seems like a good idea. It means I get to work from home and see my husband which is an advantage since he goes away a lot for work.

So where do I start? I have my sewing machine ready and my fabric, a cup of tea and a smile......

So lets get sewing!!! I can't wait to get out there and get noticed, so check out my other pages and most of all smile and have fun!!

I have just graduated with a BA in fashion from the school of textiles in the Scottish Borders and I really enjoyed it. I love beautiful and quirky fabrics and creating all things unique, wonderful and nostalgic.

I make gorgeous hearts filled with lavender or heather, in a range of cute and quirky fabrics, I also make a range of quirky creatures from scottish tartan, which are filled with non-allergenic fluff,

If you need something in a particular colour or fabric let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Check out what else she’s got in her Etsy shop: Zoe Stewart UK
and to learn more about the artist see her blog: Zoe Stewart

No comments: