Monday, November 05, 2007

Wanderlust 'n' Pixie Dust

The owner of wanderlustNpixiedust is an ex-flight attendant who loves to collect bits of ephemera, vintage and antique. She sells these on Etsy, many as craft supplies and some of them quite unusual. Looking into her store is like looking into Grandma’s heirlooms tucked away like treasures in mysterious drawers and enchanted boxes of an old cedar chest.

"I love antique and vintage everything. Clothing, jewelry, linens, textiles, anything beveled, books, ephemera, you name it. The older the better. In my spare time I like to dabble in all things crafty. I've recently begun a blog of my own where I love to share bits and pieces of the buried treasure I've collected over the years."


She has some very clever packaging such as using take-out boxes for a number of her items.

Especially interesting is her collection of glass glitter and mica flakes, which will look beautiful used in any number of your hand-made projects.

To see all the other goodies she has in her shop go to:
http://wanderlustnpixiedust.etsy.com/
and to learn more about the seller check out her blog: http://wanderlustnpixiedust.typepad.com/

Article based on the post by Pippit.

No comments: