Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Newest Additions to Shop





This idea came to me when I was rummaging around the bottom of my tote bag trying to find my chapstick! Then I thought about all the times I need to run out and I don't want to carry my purse, so I end up throwing keys, chapstick, license and cash into pockets only to have my chapstick melt and have my keys bulking up my pocket. So, this idea came to me. It solves the melted chapstick and bulky keys problem. I thought they were cute and a nice little sparkle to clip to a beach bag or summer tote!

4 comments:

Dawn Chastain said...

I love these chapstick holders, that is a GREAT idea. I'll bet you sell a ton of these. I also have that aaadd thing!!! I thought I was the only one that acted that crazy.dc

nordwolke said...

Clever idea! :)

Anna said...

I hope I can sell them, Dawn. Please let me know what you think on the pricing.

Nope, you are definitely not the only one that way. I call it being "scattery". :)

Anna said...

Thanks Beadexplorer!