Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Public Service Announcement

I have found recently that I have reverted to an old habit. Playing "Poppit" on Pogo. It is a mindless game (as in no thought required) and it's rather soothing to pop all those balloons. I think of it as therapy for when even working from home becomes stressful or the TV news is too much to bear. There are other games that I have enjoyed in the past such as Word Whomp at Pogo (sort of a word search/whack-a-mole) and Literati at Yahoo games (online scrabble against other people). Those are both great games too, but lately, they require too much thinking! So, Poppit is where I go when I am stressed or I just need a break.

Anyway, I just thought I would provide a public service announcement and give you a mindless alternative for when work, the world or just life in general get stressful. Play a game! (Or eat dessert because as we know, desserts is stressed backwards! Hmm, chocolate, yeah, chocolate is good...)

No comments: