Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Four Meme

I told Groovy Vic at Fiddle Dee Dee that I would answer this meme that she took on from Thirdee at Code Red* Women for the Troops.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Orange Julius (first job)
2. ChiChi's Mexican Restaurante (good food, stinky job)
3. Santo Tours (good job, stinky company)
4. Baker & Hostetler (corporate lawyers...yippee)

Four places I've lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Anaheim, CA
3. Bellevue, WA
4. NE OH

Four vacations I've taken:
1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Tierra Verde, FL (Tampa area)
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Glacier National Park

Four vehicles I've owned:
1. Dodge Aries "K"
2. Nissan 280 XZ
3. Dodge Caravan
4. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Don't worry, I won't tag anyone...just link or trackback if you decide to answer the Meme!

No comments: