Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I've Been Meme'd!

Groovy Vic has meme'd me with a questionnaire and part of it is to pass it along to 5 others. Not sure who will answer but these people are chosen:

1) GBFan @ Spottedhorse
2) Book @ Bookworm Room
3) Stew @ Get Stewed
4) Frau Budgie @ Red Hot Cuppa Politics
5) Mike @ Mike's America

I added this, so you don't have to answer these. Reasons for these choices:
GB and Stew will give great smartass answers. Book and Budgie will have wonderfully eloquent answers. And Mike just needs a break from politics!


What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working full time, trying not to miss too much of my girls' lives and wishing I could spend more time with my husband and girls.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Working at a job I hated, finding out my youngest was failing two classes (she has great grades now...I quit the job!) and being angry and frustrated a lot due to both.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Ice cream (Breyer's M&M Fudge...yum!)
2) Reese's peanut butter cups
3) Almost any bread (homemade white, beer bread, banana, pumpkin, etc)
4) Brownies (with chocolate chips)
5) Sun Chips (cheese flavor)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Almost any song by Big & Rich
2) Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
3) Paperback Writer-The Beatles
4) Hotel California-The Eagles
5) American Soldier-Toby Keith

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) The obvious: pay off the bills
2) New cars (Jeep Liberty for me)
3) Help family
4) College educations
5) Travel, blog about travel, travel some more...

Five bad habits:
1) Tend to get cranky with the girls fairly quickly
2) Get frustrated too quickly
3) Don't get enough exercise
4) Take the easy way out when cooking for dinner (frozen or prepared foods)
5) Stubborn

Five things you will never wear again:
1) Bikini
2) Spike heels
3) Stirrup pants
4) Anything with shoulder pads
5) Size 2

Five favorite toys:
1) Laptop
2) TV
3) Beads and my crafting stuff
4) CD Player (hopefully an iPod one of these days)
5) Cellphone

Have fun you all!

No comments: