Friday, October 28, 2005

Have You Noticed?

Have you noticed how many Democrats refer to the Libby indictment as "tip of the iceberg" in the "Administration of Corruption?" Now I know that they are lumping in Tom DeLay and Bill Frist, but can we please be honest here? The last time there was a special counsel it was for Bill Clinton...Bill Clinton The President. And if you'll remember, there was more than just "Monicagate."
*Travelgate
*White Water
*Paula Jones
*Monica Lewinsky/Linda Tripp
"But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time -- never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people."
*Impeachment
About two hours after his acquittal, President Clinton made a brief appearance in the White House Rose Garden and stated: "Now that the Senate has fulfilled its constitutional responsibility, bringing this process to a conclusion, I want to say again to the American people how profoundly sorry I am for what I said and did to trigger these events and the great burden they have imposed on the Congress and on the American people."
This is all on one man. We won't even go into the crimes and misdemeanors of his cronies in the Democratic party some of whom are still in office.

It's the pious attitude of Ted Kennedy and John Kerry over the indictment that really makes me ill. They act as though they have led perfect, guiltless lives and have the right to stand in judgment. (Chappaquittick? Vietnam?) And they are standing in judgment against Bush, not Libby. Who, by the way you Democrats, is innocent until proven guilty! Makes me want to smack them! (Sorry, but people who act like idiots make me want to smack 'em up-side the head!) Then there is something else I don't understand. Why is the MSM saying that this indictment proves that Bush made up WMDs in Iraq to start a war there? And it's because Joe Wilson said there weren't? Oy!

Quotes and info: The History Place

UPDATE: Seems I touched the tip of the iceberg with the last two questions. Thanks to Bookworm Room for sending me to Flopping Aces to read what Curt has found out about our illustrious CIA and the MSM! Seems I've heard several former CIA agents interviewed on Fox News state that Joe Wilson loved going around town introducing his wife as "My little CIA agent wife!" Note the photo and article that was at the beginning of all this garbage! Like she's really hiding!

(Photo via Slate 12/03 from —Vanity Fair, January 2004. The photograph, by Jonas Karlsson, was taken Nov. 8 and "styled by" Ann Caruso. Hair, makeup, and grooming by Terri Grauel for T.H.E. Artist Agency.)

No comments: