Thursday, September 08, 2005

Disgusted

Nancy Pelosi and her venomous vitriol just blow me away. So blind, so deluded by her absolute hatred of anything having to do with Republicans in general and President Bush in particular. In her eyes, Bush and FEMA would be wrong no matter what they did. What does it solve to throw out Michael Brown in the middle of a disaster?

I've been trying to find the transcript from today's interview with her on CNN by reporter Kyra Phillips, but it is not up yet. I don't usually watch CNN, but I thought I would see what the other channels were saying. Surprisingly, Ms. Phillips pointed out the facts that have surfaced about who did and did not do what they were supposed to, but Ms. Pelosi did not want to hear it...it is Bush and FEMAs fault period!

No comments: